What is a travel system stroller? Simply stated, it is a 2 or 3 piece group of products that include car seat, stroller, and sometimes the car seat base for vehicle use. Each year new systems hit the market, so check out the latest and greatest best travel system stroller you can find for 2018.
The Best Travel System Strollers for 2018
1. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Stroller
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base
- Stroller features removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit.A gorgeously woven...
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
Our first pick for the best travel system stroller doesn’t disappoint! Features include a car seat and base for infants up to 30 pounds and a stroller taking your baby from birth to 50 pounds. It also includes an infant insert to eliminate the side-to-side head motion issue with infants.
The Bravo Trio features 4 wheels with two larger ones in the back and two smaller ones that swivel in the front. This is a common umbrella stroller configuration.
Taller parents will breathe a sigh of relief as the handlebar can be adjusted to meet the needs of anyone caring for the baby. Although some customers complained about the canopy, it can easily be removed if it does pose a problem.
- The adjustable handlebar features 3 different positions to accommodate everyone.
- Large storage basket included.
- Bulky in size and difficult to fit in average trunk space.
- Wheel treads are made of plastic foam (not rubber).
- The design of the canopy makes the carrier hard to get in or out.
2. Britax B-Agile Travel System Stroller
- Check out our all new B-Lively & B-Safe 35 Travel System! (B07FF5LKCH)
- Travel System includes B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat and base, B-Agile Stroller, and car seat adapters
- Surrounded in safety: Car seat has a layer of side impact protection, steel frame, and impact absorbing base
Next, we have the second best travel system stroller. Britax is synonymous with top-of-the-line baby products. Some noteworthy features of this travel system stroller include the “safest on the market” infant car seat that features a contoured seat and reduces side-to-side motion.
Extra protection for impact is provided with a deeper seat design. This 3-wheel system utilizes a single front wheel that swivels to make maneuvering easy while shopping in cramped spaces, making it one of the best travel system strollers on the market.
- Very light-weight stroller (best-selling in this category).
- The contoured shell takes up less space than similar products.
- The handle is higher than average and cannot be adjusted to a lower level.
Recommended Read: If you love to travel light but don’t feel like a travel system is the right choice for you, also check out the best lightweight baby strollers of 2018.Cheapest Product
3. Graco Verb Travel System Stroller
- Includes the Graco top-rated Snug Ride Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat, rear-facing from 4-30 lbs. and up to 32"
- Click Connect system provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller, with an audible click
- Suspension gives your child a smoother, more enjoyable ride on different terrains
If you’re a new stylish parent looking for a stylish ride for your new baby, then you have reached your destination! The Graco Verb maintains all the safety features associated with Graco and then goes above and beyond on style.
With a variety of color options, this is definitely the best travel system stroller for color-lovers and fashionistas alike. With cool colors like chili red, sapphire, azalea, and groove, there is a Verb for everyone!
Created in a lightweight, easy-to-fold, 4 wheel design, the Graco Verb will take the baby from birth up to 30 pounds and 32 inches. With a top rated Snug Ride 30 car seat, parents will also delight in the 18.8 total pounds, weighing it in well under the rest of the class.
- The stroller is lightweight and easy to carry.
- There are no plastic wheels.
- An amazing color selection to choose from.
- The insert must be purchased separately.
- There is only one position available on the handlebar.
4. Evenflo Vive Travel System Stroller
- Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with an extended weight rating of 4-35 pound. and a Vive Stroller with a weight...
- Keep your little one protected with a large canopy, full sun visor and a peek-a-boo- window
- Make on-the-go enjoyable with the ultra slim 16 inch fold - perfect fit for wherever you are going
Rounding out the list is the Vive from Evenflo. This accordion style stroller weighs in at 28.8 pounds with a single position handlebar. Babies can enjoy this all-in-one system from 4 to 50 pounds. It’s definitely the best travel system stroller for parents who have a small car.
Complete with an ultra slim 16-inch frame, the Evenflo Vive fits in nearly any sized vehicle large or small. It extends the weight limit by an additional 5 pounds putting the infant car seat to use from birth to 35 pounds.
The Vive also comes in a wide-range of bright and bold colors and patterns. From Spearmint Spree to Hayden Dot, there is a larger selection for blue and green combinations to make your baby’s travel partner stand out among the others.
- Bright and bold color patterns available.
- Can fit in any vehicle.
- Holds up to 35-pound child.
- Some users complained about the car seat not clicking into position when placed in the stroller.
5. Graco Aire 3 Click Connect Travel System
- Stroller folds easily in one second & with one hand and features a convenient carrying strap for extra portability
- Accepts all Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seats with a secure one-step attachment to create your own travel system
- Stroller automatically locks and is self-standing, so it's easy to transport & store
It is probably no surprise to find the Graco brand at the top of this list. With a reputation for exceptional quality and high safety standards, Graco has been at the top of the baby market for many years.
The Graco Aire 3 includes a car seat, car seat base, and stroller that will take your baby from 4 to 50 pounds and up to 32 inches tall. So, from the time you leave the hospital to bring baby home until your toddler no longer needs a stroller, this system has you covered.
With one-hand folding, this 22-pound stroller will lock into place with one click to let you know it’s ready to go. After strolling is complete, this self-standing stroller includes a carrying strap for added parental convenience.
Parents will also enjoy the cup holders and zippered pouch where they can stash their keys and phone along with baby’s pacifier. Their minds will be put at ease since this system includes the Snug Ride Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat which is the brand’s top-rated seat.
- The stroller is easy to assemble.
- Folds up in one second.
- Graco Aire 3 has a good brake system.
- Easy to steer and maneuver.
- Has to click in 3 separate areas.
- The handle is low if you’re over 6 feet.
- There is no headrest so the baby’s head goes to the side.
- The latch on base is difficult to loosen.
After careful review of the top 5 best travel system strollers for 2018, it really comes down to what is most important to you as a customer. All of these systems have solid safety ratings, so decide what the next most important item is: weight, design, comfort, or quality. Those are really the final factors to consider. Either way, you can’t go wrong with any of the top 5 when it comes to keeping your baby safe while you travel in style.