Purchasing a travel crib is an important decision as this is where your baby will spend hours every day until they outgrow it. This means you need to buy a travel crib that is sturdy and durable while still being safe and comfy for your little one.
Luckily for you, we have put together a list of the best travel cribs you can find now. We based our list on price, size, weight, durability, safety features, and user feedback.
7. Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light[amazon box=”B00IM8G038″]
This spacious and sturdy travel crib is starting our list and could potentially be the best travel crib for you. This crib is for growing toddlers that no longer need bassinets and diaper changing stations.
It’s big enough for your child to move around in, and the walls are too tall for them to climb so you don’t have to worry about a runaway baby.
Materials and fabrics used in this crib are mostly toxic-free and allergen-free to ensure your child is in a healthy environment. It’s extremely portable since it only weighs 13 pounds as well as it can fold down into a shape similar to a briefcase.
- Very easy to set up and takedown
- Spacious and sturdy
- Removable cover is machine washable
- A plethora of safety features
- Toxic-free and Allergen-free
- A bit pricey
- Sheets are sold separately
6. Lotus Everywhere Travel Crib[amazon box="B00AKKDSNG"]
The Lotus Everywhere Travel Crib could be the best travel crib for you if you have a very allergy-sensitive baby. This company goes out of their way to make sure all the fabrics and materials in their cribs are 100% non-toxic and allergen-free.
Many companies include chemicals like polyvinyl and polyvinyl chloride which can be toxic when ingested, so there is none of that present in this crib. It only weighs 13 pounds so it's lightweight and it comes with a backpack carrying case so travel is not an issue.
- Made with 100% non-toxic materials
- Mesh is machine washable
- Backpack carrying case
- Zip-down mesh door
- Bassinet sold separately
- Some users claim sleeping pad is too thin
5. 4Moms Breeze Go Travel Crib[amazon box="B076DC7PSZ"]
If you want the best travel crib for quick assembly, this is the one you should be looking at.
The 4Moms Breeze Go Travel Crib can be set up and taken down in only one step, saving lots of time and effort for us busy parents.
The mattress attaches to the base through Velcro ensuring your child's safety and also includes a travel bag.
- Very sturdy and durable
- Simple set up and takedown
- Included travel bag
- Weighs about 23 pounds
- Waterproof crib sheets sold separately
4. Joovy New Room2[amazon box="B01BMAW2UM"]
The New Room2 by Joovy is gigantic and is the best travel crib for parents with twins. There's enough room for both of your babies in here as there is about 50% more space in this crib than in a standard travel crib.
Buying this instead of 2 separate cribs for your children will not only save you money but also I'll be much easier to set up and take down one crib instead of two. The only drawback of the increased size is that the crib weighs 29 pounds in total.
- Very big, perfect for twins
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Mattress attaches to base with Velcro
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- A bit heavy at 29 pounds
- large folding size
3. Graco Pack N’ Play Nimble Nook[amazon box="B00PX8PPQS"]
The Graco Pack N' Play is an excellent travel crib with great features for your baby as well a price that won't bankrupt you.
This travel crib is great for babies during their infancy - it includes a bassinet that's easy to install, a mobile bar that dangles toys over your little one's head and a sturdy and comfortable mattress pad. It even has a two-speed vibration function to help rock your baby to sleep.
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Affordable pricing
- Sturdy and durable
- Bassinet included
- Set up and take down isn't the easiest
- Not full-size so your baby will outgrow it eventually
2. ElanBambino Portable Crib[amazon box="B01IMZJUH8"]
This travel crib features a super comfy thick foam mattress while still maintaining a lightweight of 11 pounds. The Portable Crib by ElanBambino is a great choice for any parent.
It comes with safety features like a sunshade canopy and a removable insect nest, set up is easy and simple, and the price is affordable.
- Very lightweight and portable
- Affordable pricing
- Easy setup and takedown
- The mattress is thick and comfortable
- Attaching canopy can be difficult
- Legs of the crib stick out, could possibly cause you to trip
1. Munchkin Brica Fold N' Go Travel Bassinet[amazon box="B004L2JJ6E"]
The Fold N' Go Travel Bassinet is the best travel crib for people who need a simple way to transport their little one without sacrificing space or comfort.
This crib is very compact and light, while still being made of soft and breathable fabrics.
- Fabrics are breathable and comfy
- Carrying handle makes transportation easy
- Lightweight and stylish
- Very affordable
- Pretty small, will only hold the baby during infancy
- Not the best for unsupervised sleep
Getting good quality sleep is the most important thing for any baby, even when they're traveling. Be sure to check out the items listed above to find the best travel crib for you, and leave feedback detailing your own experiences with any of these products.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.