A first tooth usually erupts through the gemlike at 4-6 months, although every baby is unique in their development. Prepare yourself before this rite of passage by selecting the best teething toys that will assist in this process; you don’t want to be caught off guard when baby starts to fuss; “chew on” these best teething toys will allow you to be ready when that big moment begins for your child.
5. Teether Rings 4-Pack
|The Original Baby Teether Rings [4 Colors] Soother Infant Teething Toy...||Check Price|
These standard rings are Mom-approved; they are non-toxic, BPA free, and they come in bright colors to attract your child’s attention.
The design of these best teething toys is a classic; they have been used for over twenty years to make cutting teeth easier.
Each ring is uniquely textured so that baby can find the place that feels just right for aching gums. Both ring and texture provide opportunity for your baby to develop a tight grip, making its use more effective.
- Dishwasher safe for sanitizing
- Baby can hold onto it easily
- A little large for small mouths; may not reach back teeth
- Considered a little expensive by some
4. Nuby Silicone Teethe-Eez Teether
This chewy delight is made entirely from soft silicone, making it pleasing to touch, to hold, and to chew on. A variety of textured surfaces on the ring provide different chewing sensations when in use.
One of the best teething toys for moms on the go, it comes with a carrying case so that you can keep it clean when in transport. Feel free to tuck in the diaper bag for trips about town.
- Comes with carrying case
- Tends to attract pet hair
- A little big for babies that are cutting first teeth
3. Bebe Cookie Teethers
|Bebe Cookie Teethers & Gum Massagers, 1 Hard & 1 Soft||Check Price|
This wonderful set comes with different options for firmness; one hard and one soft. They are fashioned to look like cookies to make them more attractive to baby.
Careful that they don't try to gobble them down as they chew, bite, and gnaw their way to new teeth.
- Comes with detachable cords for the stroller
- Textured surfaces assist in cutting and massaging gums
- Cord presents a choking hazard; use under close supervision
- Cream filling is a separate ring; it is not one piece
2. Silicone Iphone Toddler Teething Toy
|"Chew This Instead" iPhone Shaped Baby Teething Toy, Black - Safe for...||Check Price|
In today's increasingly tech-savvy world, it seems that younger kids are reaching for phones as well. Perhaps with this phone, they won't be so interested in yours!
Brightly colored silicone and soft edges make it perfect for chewing and gum exploration, and it is perfectly sized for small, explorative hands.
- Easy for toddlers to hold
- One of the best teething toys for textured chewing
- May be considered expensive by some
- Does not make any sounds or lights, so it might not hold attention for very long
1. Nearbyme 5-Pack Teething Toys
|Nearbyme Baby Teething Toys, FDA Approved BPA-Free Soft Silicone Fruit...||Check Price|
This colorful, food-shaped teething set can be conveniently stored in the freezer, ready for whenever baby needs a little teething relief.
Attractive colors, shapes, and easy-to-grip handles make it easy for baby to use on their own. They are FDA-approved, phthalate, latex, BPA, lead and PVC free, so no worries about your little one ingesting chemicals during this formative stage.
- Different shapes have different textures and functions
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- A little small; can be perceived as a choking hazard
- Handles are thin, making it hard for younger fingers to hold
Your baby will be much more efficient - and much more comfortable - when cutting teeth with the use of the best teething toys. Careful thought and choice when purchasing some of these products will make life a little more bearable as you "cut your teeth" on your baby's oral development.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.