It’s hard to keep baby’s milk and juices warm or cold for long periods. Baby’s schedule can be busy, from daycare to playdates. The best stainless steel baby bottles fix this problem by regulating the temperature of their contents. Some bottles are also double walled and vacuum-insulated to prevent that icky condensation on the sides of the bottle.
Many stainless steel baby bottles are lightweight, perfect for tucking in a diaper bag or in a stroller cup holder. They are available in a lot of cute colors that you and baby will love. What’s more, the best stainless steel baby bottles are eco-friendly. They are BPA free and don’t leach harmful chemicals into milk, juice, or water.
In this article, we’ll focus on the absolute best stainless steel baby bottles right now. We’re ranking the bottles based on size, color, and ease of use. Baby bottles should be cute and easy to clean. We’re also taking reviews from real parents into account.
7. Thermos Foogo Vacuum Insulated Hard Spout Sippy Cup[amazon box=”B00318CLVO”]
Thermos has a reputation for making high-quality stainless steel products. The Foogoo sippy cup is no different. It is part of the Phases 1-2-3 system that helps kids grow in drinking by themselves. A kid-proof design inhibits bacteria growth and is sturdy enough to be thrown around or dropped.
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy for little ones to grip
- Hard spout is durable for teething babies to chew on
- Leak proof
- Not very exciting color options
- Some reviewers commented that it’s difficult to get any liquid out
6. LA Baby Ultimate Stainless Steel Baby Bottle[amazon box="B07K1FP3SC"]
The LA Baby bottle is one of the best stainless steel baby bottles we've seen. It comes in myriad fun patterns. The bottle comes with a bottle, nipple, and dome. Ergonomically designed for little ones to hold by themselves when they're ready. It’s as light as a smartphone.
- Wide opening for hassle-free cleaning
- Lightweight design promotes feeding independence
- Designed to resist denting and scratching
- Nipple requires changing
- Handle and carry strap are sold separately
5. Pura Kiki 11 Oz / 325 Ml Stainless Steel Infant Bottle[amazon box="B019JBA7CQ"]
The Pura Kiki infant bottle is one of the best stainless steel baby bottles. It is designed specifically to grow and adapt with your baby. It operates with any Pura silicone lid. We ranked it at #5 on our list because this is a cost-effective bottle choice.
- Tapered shape that’s just right for small hands
- Dishwasher safe
- Fits in stroller and car seat cupholders
- Travel lid stays on even when the bottle is tossed in a bag
- Some users mention that the nipple collapses
- Not double-walled, so it won’t keep formula or other beverages insulated for long periods
4. Thinkbaby Baby Bottle[amazon box="B079KY5LHH"]
The Thinkbaby bottle is at #4 on our list of the best stainless steel baby bottles. We ranked it because the straw has an innovative cross-cut design. This means the straw resists spilling and squirting while baby is taking a drink.
- Easy-to-close top
- Cute, basic color options
- Dishwasher safe
- Many users use this bottle for scalding breast milk
- Several users noted that the bottle is great but the lid cracks easily
- Other users comment that it’s difficult to measure water and formula correctly with this bottle
Check out how to bottle feed a baby the right way in our separate piece here!
3. Pacific Baby - Hot-Tot Insulated Stainless Steel Infant Bottle[amazon box="B06XSSVH76"]
The Pacific Baby bottle claims to keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours. It is an anti-colic bottle, which means the nipple does not collapse or pull in too much air.
- Keeps liquids at the right temperature
- Free of petroleum-based plastics
- Tight-fitting travel cap
- Limited color selection
- Not as lightweight as some other bottles
2. DeeMarie Stainless Steel Sippy Cups[amazon box="B07R4CSRGV"]
The DeeMarie bottle is #2 on our list of the best stainless steel baby bottles because it has a soft silicone lid. It is made of brushed steel to eliminate any rough edges. The silicone lid is reinforced to reduce the chances of tearing.
- Silicone lid withstands hot or cold temperatures without warping
- Take up minimal space in a bag or stroller
- Some users comment that these are not entirely leak-proof
- Other users comment that babies can chew the lid and may accidentally swallow the small pieces
1. Boon NURSH Reusable Silicone Pouch Bottle[amazon box="B07BL83415"]
The Boon pouch bottle is designed to mimic the form and feel of a real breast. This is an ideal solution for babies that are transitioning away from breastfeeding, or for moms who aren’t able to breastfeed but want a bottle for their baby that mimics the real thing.
The silicone pouch collapses as the baby drinks for air-free feeding. The bottles are dishwasher safe and can be sterilized, microwaved, boiled, and even frozen.
- Plenty of cute color options
- Encourages proper tongue positioning
- Easy for little ones to hold
- Clear fluid measures on the side
- Wide shape may not fit neatly in some diaper bags
- Some users comment that the dome lid is difficult to remove
We've looked at the best stainless steel baby bottles this year. Whether you're feeding baby at 1AM or dropping them off for daycare, you want to know that their bottle is leak-proof, drop-proof, and spill-proof. What has your experience with these products been? Give us your feedback and let us know if you have other suggestions.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.