Kids are always in a hurry to grow up which is likely a big factor in why they love driving around. The electric cars for kids are a great way to practice their spatial awareness while getting to enjoy a ride.
With all of the available options, it may be difficult to know which are the best electric cars for kids. These are some of the favorites that kids and parents are both talking about.
7. Best Choice Lamborghini
|Best Choice Products Kids 12V Ride On Lamborghini Aventador SV Sports...||Check Price|
Best Choice Lamborghini is one of the best electric cars for kids due to it having two seats and higher speeds than many of the competitors. In addition to those great features, the high-class car has the authentic up-swinging doors so your children can ride in style.
- equipped with AUX input, horn, doors that swing up, and LED headlights
- choose between child driving or parent driving the car remotely
- 2 seats
- 2 speeds maxing out at 3.7 mph
- sleek design available in orange, red, and black
- low max weight of 66 pounds
- poor customer service
6. Costzon Electric Go Cart
Costzon Electric Go Cart is a vehicle for your aspiring mini racer. With 2 speeds and about an hour of run time for the seat, this go cart is ready to get your little one out for their first racing practice. The controls are set up to mimic those of the full-sized vehicles but adjusted for your child’s early learning.
- 2 speeds and reverse function
- adjustable seat with 3 positions
- controls similar to adult go carts but simplified for easy learning
- equipped with seat belt, lights
- pre-recorded music gives the user less options
5. Vosson Mercedes
No products found.
Vosson Electric Powered Mercedes is great for the little and big children alike. It can be driven by a child in the car or by a parent with remote control. The sleek car has 2 seats giving your child the option of bringing along a friend, sibling, or other family member. The 3-speed vehicle comes with a variety of features to make your child feel like they’re really in a luxury car.
- 2 seats
- 3 speeds and reverse function
- 12V battery for extended ride time
- parental remote control
- adjustable seats for prolonged usage time
- equipped with spring suspension, AUX input, horn, and start-up sounds
- max speed for 2.5mph
- a little shorter than some other options only appropriate for children up to 6 years of age
4. Disney Mickey Mouse Quad
|Disney Mickey Mouse 6V Toddler KT1122 Ride On, Quad||Check Price|
Mickey Mouse Toddler Quad is a great starter vehicle since it has a much simpler operational system when compared to other electric vehicles. Just push a button to make it go. While it’s not as versatile as some of the others, this is considered one of the best electric cars for kids due to its ability to cater to the younger ones who are ready to start driving.
- easy operation for toddlers
- appropriate for smaller children starting as early as 18 months
- 6V battery with 1.5mph driving speed to keep your little ones safe
- licensed Disney designs all over the quad
- to small for children over 3 years old or 45 pounds
- no reverse function
3. Kid Trax Dodge Viper
The sports cars that kids and parents alike will love to show off is the Kid Trax Dodge Viper. It has two seats so it’s perfect if you have 2 kids or your child just regularly has visiting friends. The little Dodge Viper comes with all of the bells and whistles so your little one can be riding in style.
- 12V battery with 2-speed capability
- rugged tired for all-terrain use
- 2 seats
- comes equipped with FM radio, AUX input, horn, and lights
- low-quality hardware
- customer service is hit or miss
2. Costzon Ride On Truck
No products found.
Costzon Ride On Truck is the perfect hybrid vehicle with features that made a first place for the best electric cars for kids a tour choice. Your kid can drive the car or you can control it with a remote and drive them around similar to a big R/C vehicle.
The open jeep-like appearance comes with working lights and you get to choose from four different colors. It even has an AUX input to play your child’s favorite music while they drive around. Rugged wheels and suspension make for a smoothe ride that works on most terrains.
- multiple modes so kids or parents can control the car
- choose from red, pink, black, or white
- functional lights, doors, shock suspension, seatbelts and AUX input for the perfect combination of fun and safety
- 3 speeds and reverse
- many find the instructions unclear and difficult to decipher
- customer service is hit or miss if needed
1. Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer
|Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer||Check Price|
Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor is not only adorable for your farm loving little, but it also comes with a trailer for the toys that they are sure to want to haul with them. There are 2 different options for speed and the wheels have good traction for use in most terrains.
These are just some of the reasons that this cute tractor tops the list of best electric cars for kids. Put your little one in some overalls and the photo ops are endless.
- 2 speeds and reverse for advanced driving options
- comes with trailer for hauling your kid’s belongings
- tires with good traction
- functional FM radio
- adjustable seat position for extended use
- radio has separate battery that’s difficult to replace
- battery life is relatively short if using faster speed
There are many contenders for the best electric cars for kids this year. Which one is best for your family is dependent on the features that are important to your family. Varying looks are available making it easy to find the best electric car to fit your needs physically and aesthetically.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.