Taking your family to the beach is supposed to be a heart-warming memory. But, when you’ve got too many items to carry and no one wants to help, how fun is that? Beach carts are designed to take your load off, literally.
To choose the best beach cart, you’ll need to compare the carrying capacity, durability, and overall ease of use. In this article, we have compiled a list of the seven best beach cart products, keeping these criteria in mind.
7. Mac Sports Heavy Duty Collapsible Folding Utility Wagon
The first of the top contenders for being the best beach cart is collapsible and easy to haul over different types of terrain.
– The adjustable handle makes it easier to pull or push in the sand.
– Two mesh cup holders hold onto beverages while walking.
– This product can carry up to a total of 150 pounds.
- A heavy-duty frame paired with 600 Denier fabric, this product is designed to be durable.
- When not in use, it can be folded up to about 8-inches thickness for easier storage.
- The wheels are large enough to be pulled over sand with minimal effort.
- Moving through soft or deep sand is difficult.
- When fully loaded, this beach cart can be challenging for some to pull or push.
6. Rio Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler Wide
Next on our list is this beach cart that has 10-inch tread wheels with a heavy-duty mesh fabric that will dry out quickly.
– This beach cart includes a detachable tote bag for everyday outings.
– The umbrella holder allows you to make the carrying trip in one go.
– With a 15 cubic-feet mesh bag, your belongings can be safely contained with easier cleanup later.
- This product is easy to set up, only requiring users to assemble the wheels.
- Larger wheels with a 10-inch tread make pulling this cart over sand less draining.
- Carrying up to 100 pounds, this product is able to carry up to four beach chairs and a 48-quart cooler at a single time.
- The Velcro holding umbrellas in place can come undone with a large item.
- When not on sand, the wheels make a loud sound.
5. RedCamp Folding Beach Wagon Cart with Big Wheels
This durable beach cart is built with easy maneuverability. It has a heavy-duty metal frame with strong canvas lining the sides to prevent tearing.
– Comes with a seating pad to use while out at the beach.
– The canvas bag is removable for easier cleaning.
– This beach cart is easy to collapse when needing to be stored.
- Holding up to 100 pounds, this cart can hold quite a few heavier beach items.
- It is easy to set up on the go.
- The bottom steel frame adds a level of durability.
- The wheels do not turn very well, especially in the sand.
- Velcro sidewalls located on the sides can come undone.
4. Gorilla Carts Steel Utility Cart with Removable Sides
This best beach cart competitor is unlike the previously mentioned products due to its steel frame design. This allows it to be sturdy and durable, without the risk of collapsing.
– A padded handle makes it more comfortable for overall use.
– The tires have a 10-inch tread for easier maneuverability through the sand.
– Removable sides enable you to convert this product into a flatbed when need be.
- This beach cart is able to hold up to 800-pounds of items for a hefty load.
- The heavy-duty 10-inch pneumatic tires make pulling items easier and help your items to not bounce out of the wagon.
- Both the frame and the bed material are powder-coated steel to increase longevity.
- This product is not all too easy to stop without an added parking brake.
- The tires do not come inflated.
3. Challenger Mobility Folding Beach Cart
|Challenger Mobility Folding Beach Cart Large Balloon Tires Challenger...||Check Price|
The Challenger Mobility Cart is made from tubular steel with an epoxy coating for a durable beach cart. It can also withstand the weight of up to 165 pounds.
– The handle is adjustable to a customized height.
– An air pump is included in order to blow up the tires.
– The hefty balloon tires are detachable for easier storage.
- The metal used is weather-resistant and with heavy-duty tubular steel for durable.
- This beach cart is easy to assemble.
- Large balloon wheels make pulling your items through sand nearly effortless.
- The handle provided is not the most sturdy when pulling.
- Users have stated that the included system for holding items isn’t that effective and requires more bungee cords.
2. Tommy Bahama All Terrain Beach Cart
Next on our list for the best beach cart is this multi-terrain cart. This beach cart can hold up to 100 pounds that may include four beach chairs as well as any other belongings for the day.
– This product includes a removable insulated cooler tote bag that is water-resistant.
– The handle is cushioned to add to your comfort while pushing or pulling.
– There are 15 cubic feet of storage available on this beach cart.
- This beach cart can be folded up and flattened for easier storage.
- With a powder-coated steel frame, items are securely held.
- The mesh fabric located on the sides is durable and quick to dry.
- Some customers have found that the tires don’t hold up when used frequently.
- There is no included drink holder.
1. Wheeleez Heavy Duty Beach Cart
We included this in our top seven contenders due to its hefty nature. This product can load up to 220 pounds, while being able to pull across the sand comfortably.
– Provided along with this product is a durable mesh bag.
– The handle can be taken off when stored away.
– Large balloon wheels with a diameter of 16.5 inches makes traveling across the sand easier.
- The frame is made from Marine-grade anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware for a long-lasting beach cart.
- This item can hold up to 220 pounds of items.
- With large balloon tires, users of different heights and ages are able to pull it through the sand.
- This beach cart is quite bulky and the wheels do not come off, making it harder to transport.
- The kickstand has been known to be faulty for breaking purposes.
Lugging your items across the sand can be tedious and backbreaking. Each of these items reviewed were chosen to be a best beach cart for their durability, load capacity, ease of use, and overall satisfaction among reviewers.
We encourage you to share your thoughts about any beach carts you’ve used over the years, including any of the listed above. Beach carts are intended to make carrying your family’s beach belongings easier, not more of a chore.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.