Buying baby wipes may seem like something that’s pretty straightforward. However, there are many factors that make some wipes superior to others. This is likely why there are so many options.
Almost every option has its advantage whether it’s durability, natural ingredients, gentleness on sensitive baby skin, or something else. There are so many options on the market, but which ones would most parents consider the best baby wipes this year? Let’s find out!
7. Pampers Complete Clean
The popular Pampers couldn’t only appear once. Pampers Complete Clean are the most durable Pampers wipes available. There’s an option for the wipes to have a gentle fresh scent or to be unscented so everyone is happy. These are made without dyes, parabens, and alcohol.
- Choice between fresh scent and unscented
- Strong and durable
- No dyes, parabens, or alcohol
- Not for sensitive skin
- Cheap packaging
6. The Honest Company Designer Wipers
The Honest Company Designer Wipers are around to make all of those stinky diaper changes a little happier. The plant-based material of the wipes makes them much more biodegradable than most wipes and the formula works well for many with sensitive skin. To make these wipes more enjoyable, there are a variety of designs you can choose from. These would likely top the list of best baby wipes if there wasn’t controversy around the ingredients.
- Cute designs
- Free of alcohol, parabens, and unnatural fragrance
- Light scent from plant extracts
- Biodegrade in 60 days
- Chemicals such as silver citrate in formula
5. Pampers Sensitive
Pampers Sensitive are probably the most well-known. The household name in terms of baby products makes sure to balance pH in their wipes to protect sensitive skin. This is likely why they are popular with hospitals and parents alike.
- pH balanced
- Free from alcohol, perfume, parabens, phenoxyethanol, and dyes
- Trusted for sensitive skin
- Low quality package
- Somewhat dry when compared to other wipes
WaterWipes are probably the most sensitive wipes on the market. They boast being 99.9% water and are alcohol-free.
- gentle on skin – having seal of approval eczema from National Eczema Association
- 99.9% water
- no alcohol, fragrance, dyes, or parabens
- thin and break apart easily
- difficult to remove from package
3. Amazon Elements Sensitive
Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes are formulated to be free from dyes and harmful chemicals. These work great on sensitive skin but unfortunately aren’t as durable as some of the other options.
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Free from dyes, frangrance, and harmful chemicals
- Satisfaction guaranteed with refund
- Thin material
- Stretchy and hard to separate while holding a wiggly baby
2. Huggies One & Done
|Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes, Scented (1,104 ct.)||Check Price|
Huggies One & Done have a fresh and gentle scent of cucumber and green tea. They are thick, durable, and hypoallergenic which makes them quite versatile. There are no harsh chemicals and they are pH balanced to make them better for soft baby skin. Moms enjoy the durability and some claim to need less as compared other wipes making these arguably the best baby wipes.
- Thick and durable
- Light fragrance
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Not as gentle on sensitive skin as other wipes
- Material tends to shed somewhat
1. Seventh Generation Free & Clear
Seventh Generation has been quickly rising as a brand in general due to their devotion to becoming one of the most natural and eco-friendly on the market. Unlike most of the more commercial brands, Seventh Generation Free & Clear are free from alcohol, fragrance, parabens, and other harmful chemicals.
They are the perfect blend of reducing environmental impact and effectiveness. These thick and durable wipes are formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin while also being hypoallergenic which are both useful for babies and parents alike.
Moms everywhere are raving about how these are the best baby wipes for their little ones with sensitive skin. Many even say they can use it to clean the baby’s face without having to worry about eczema irritation.
- Soft wipes made primarily from plant material to keep baby comfortable
- Gentle and natural to keep your baby’s skin soft and prevent issues associated with senstive skin
- Free from harmful chemicals and artificial fragrance
- Not biodegradable or compostable
- Wipes sometimes stick together making it difficult to get just one at a time
- A little more expensive than some of the other brands
There are many contenders for the best baby wipes. For now, the Seventh Generation Free & Clear win the title of number 1. Keep your baby clean with some of the best baby wipes that are high quality to keep their skin irritation-free and oh so soft.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.