When your baby isn’t feeling well or is filled with mucus, it can be frustrating and dangerous. Unlike us, babies cannot blow their nose or cough-up excess mucus. Nasal aspirators are designed to suck out or remove unwanted mucus from the nose; helping your baby feel better immediately. But how do you know which nasal aspirator is the one to choose?
Below you’ll find a list of products to help you decide on the best baby nasal aspirator for your baby. These aspirators have been judged on their materials, safety, function, and customer opinion, and are sure to help the baby breathe better.
1. Innovo Twister Bulb Nasal Aspirator and Sucker
|Innovo Hospital Grade Silicone Twister Bulb Baby Nasal Aspirator, Snot...||Check Price|
This traditional bulb is made from hospital-grade silicone and it’s arguably the best baby nasal aspirator with a classic design. All it takes is a gentle plunge of the bulb to suck and release. The hypoallergenic silicone is mold and bacteria-resistant, as well as made into a unique design. Unlike other bulbs of its kind that you cannot clean and gather mold, Innovo’s bulb aspirator easily twists apart into two pieces, making it easy to clean and dry in-between use.
The see-through, translucent bulb is one of many customers’ favorite features because it allows you to see how much mucus is being sucked out. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and straight to the point. The bulb is durable enough to withstand sterilizers, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- The silicone is naturally-safe and hypoallergenic;
- It’s recommended by pediatricians;
- It is quick and easy to use.
- Some customers claim that the suction-strength does not hold;
- It can stop working properly if the bulb becomes misshapen;
- The hole on the aspirator may be too big for some very-small infants.
2. Munchkin Clear Nose Baby Nasal Aspirator, Hygienic Snot Sucker for Stuffy Noses
If you’re looking for assurance, this could be the best baby nasal aspirator for you. It’s approved by the FDA and its electric suction is strong enough to remove even the most-stubborn mucus. You can find the model in two shades of blue, a light and dark blue, and it’s small enough to fit in your hand easily. The tips are made of safe silicone and you can choose between two included, exchangeable nozzle sizes.
The Little Martin’s Drawer electric aspirator runs on 2 AA batteries and is completely waterproof for easy clean-up. In fact, customers enjoy the easy mucus-storage and easy clean-up process this aspirator provides. Some customers, however, claim that the suction may lose strength quickly and require changing batteries frequently.
- It has a lightweight, compact design;
- The package comes with extra parts, batteries, and animal stickers;
- Easy to clean in-between use.
- It may not work as well on older children;
- The aspirator could require changing batteries frequently;
- The process may require more time than quicker options (such as bulbs).
3. BabyBubz Baby Nasal Aspirator
|Baby Nasal Aspirator Clears Mucous & Sinus Congestion - Hospital Grade...||Check Price|
This non-electric aspirator involves a few more parts than some, but after seeing how much customers love it, it’s easy to see why it made the best baby nasal aspirator list. It uses two separate hose-pieces which are both connected to a collection chamber. When you suck on the mouthpiece hose, that strength pulls the mucus from baby’s nose through the other tube. The mucus then collects in the chamber and you can clean the aspirator.
According to customers, the simple idea and design of this aspirator are ideal for babies. It is small, non-evasive, and uses a molded, nose piece that sits comfortably inside baby’s nose. It’s easy to clean up and the safety-seal ensures the operator never has to worry about a mess. And if you’re not happy with the product, BabyBubz will return your money, no questions asked.
- It’s BPA/phthalate free and safe from germs;
- The aspirator can be easily cleaned, stored away, and packed for travel;
- It has a uniquely-shaped nosepiece for the baby that never irritates or bothers.
- The aspirator must be properly closed to seal maintain suction;
- It may need to be emptied a few times during each use;
- The aspirator may be difficult for some people to suck effectively.
4. Bubzi Co Nasal Aspirator
With a portable case, this nasal aspirator is ready to accompany you anywhere. It’s a fun, blue and clear color, with pieces that you can be easily take apart and wash. It is made from hospital-grade silicone and the tip is soft and just the right size. Bubzi Co’s aspirator works manually, with an easy-to-use operating tube that sucks mucus into a safe canister that stays separate from the manual tube.
Customers rave about the size of this aspirator since it’s small enough to fit into your pocket. It doesn’t make any noise and it isn’t scary to your little one. You can pull it apart, wash, and put back together in less than one minute. The design makes it easy for customers to hold and operate, making it easy to see why this product is on the best baby nasal aspirator list.
- The size is small, compact, and travel-size;
- It’s easy to take apart and clean;
- The material used to make it is BPA-free and soft.
- The tip may not be small enough for some smaller infants;
- The collection container could be too small for some larger jobs;
- Some customers claim that it loses suction over time.
5. FridaBaby NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator
This lightweight nasal aspirator can go in the dishwasher and is completely BPA-free. It is a manual aspirator that uses sanitary filters to prevent the transfer of mucus each and every time you use it. The product was invented by doctors and it uses a very simple design that maximizes suction and minimizes pieces. And it’s so small, it can fit in your pocket.
Unlike other manual aspirators that use many pieces, this innovative product is a fan favorite for its basic design. It takes only a few seconds to put together and the tubing is gentle for both the baby and operator. The opening to the aspirator is just the right size for young infants as well as older toddlers. Customers rely on FridaBaby’s reliable products like the aspirator, for their quality manufacturing at a terrific value.
- The package comes with extra filters;
- It creates a seal with the outside of babies’ noses;
- It’s invented and recommended by doctors.
- This aspirator uses disposable filters, which adds an element of inconvenience;
- It works best only when children are not moving;
- Pieces may need replacing over time.
Recommended read: To ensure your baby is as comfortable as possible and breathing properly, you may also want to read about the best baby humidifiers on the market.
The products you’ve seen here today on the best baby nasal aspirator list will ensure your baby can breathe better and you can stop worrying. We’ve provided you with a variety of safe, effective products to choose from, and there’s something here for everyone.
Decide which best baby nasal aspirator is the right choice for you and your baby and let us know: how well did it clear up your baby? What nasal aspirator is your favorite?