The baby jumper is a contraption where your infant is securely strapped in with their feet dangling so that they can get that energy out in a fun, active way. With any product designed for children, you want to ensure safety and quality.
Well-made baby jumpers can be determined based on adjustability, size, quality of the bungee cords and if it can be washed. In this article, we will use those criteria to review the seven of the best baby jumper products that you can trust with your infant.
7. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Musical Friends[amazon box=”B0168I4HX8″]
The Jumperoo by Fisher-Price is one of the best baby jumper items due to how engaging it is for children who like lots of sounds, lights, and music while letting them see all around them.
– This product can adjust to three separate heights for a safer and customized fit.
– Breaks down and folds up for easy space-saving storage
– The seat can spin 360-degrees to allow them to move about.
- The assembly for this product is simple, taking about 20 minutes.
- Cleaning is made easy with a removable seat cushion and plastic parts that can be wiped down when needed.
- The added clickers, teething toys, lights, and mirrors add an entertaining setup for your child.
- Batteries are needed in order for the lights and sound to turn on.
- This jumper is not easy to move once set up.
6. Bright Starts Bounce ‘N Spring Deluxe Door Jumper[amazon box=”B016OOD6XI”]
This is among our best baby jumper products because of its convenience. This jumper is designed to allow your child to swing in the doorway while you work. It has a padded seat and adjustable straps.
– The seat is padded for added comfort.
– There are 4 toys included including a teether, mirror and plushies.
– This jumper is attached to the doorway with a sturdy door frame clamp.
- This product has adjustable straps to grow with your child.
- The sturdy frame is also light-weight, making it easy to transport to various doorways.
- A soft prop pillow gives your infant added support.
- Some reviewers have noticed that this jumper can be too small for children of certain sizes.
- There is no swivel mechanism to let the baby turn around.
5. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Animal Activity[amazon box=”B071ZSFWCG”]
Another of the Fisher-Price Jumperoo’s, this activity center is different in regards to the extensive amount of colorful toys, including the addition of sliders, buttons, and rings.
– Children are able to turn around 360-degrees.
– Added lights, sounds and music give your child plenty of engaging activities.
– The seat pad is removable and can be thrown into the washer.
- This jumper is easy to assemble.
- It can be adjusted to three different heights to ensure safety and comfort.
- The toys included help with teething and fidgety infants.
- The seat can be hard for a child to swivel to experience the different toys.
- This product has smaller leg openings that may be too tight for some infants.
4. Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper[amazon box=”B00O8RQYDS”]
This jumper is made to have your child safely suspended from the door hallway with seated padding. It comes in seven different color options for your own personal touch.
– This product holds children that are up to 24 pounds.
– The jumper itself is easy to pack up and store.
– With safety in mind, the seat fully encloses the infant with the padded frame.
- The spring is fully enclosed so that the child won’t get twisted up.
- There is no assembly required for this product.
- The clamp fits most doorways.
- The springs used in this product produce loud squeaking noises that may unsettle some babies.
- If not perfectly adjusted, infants have been known to get rubs or slip forward.
3. Skip Hop Explore and More Activity Center[amazon box=”B01J94K9OY”]
Being able to meet a few needs, this baby product breaks down and converts into a jumper, standing activity station and a play table.
– When used as a jumper, your child can place their feet onto a comfortable padded area.
– Toys are attached through clips that can be easily moved.
– The seat rotates 360-degrees for full exploration.
- The activity center can be taken apart for easier cleaning.
- A “Grow with Me” feature allows for your child to play with this up through toddler years.
- By using the window on the front, children can see their feet and start learning spatial awareness.
- This item cannot be folded up for storage.
- Children aren’t able to bounce as much in this jumper.
2. Summer Pop N’ Jump Portable Activity Center[amazon box=”B01FHSTUIW”]
This jumper is made with the outdoors in mind. A specialized UV canopy allows your child to keep cool while exploring the outdoors.
– The jumping support seat is designed with additional padding.
– Spinner balls, rattles, teething toys, and a mirror book keep infants entertained.
– A travelling bag is provided for easier transporting.
- The folding frame comes pre-assembled and is lightweight for an easy setup.
- This product has a machine-washable seat cushion.
- The UV canopy is pivotal for giving your child outside playtime
- Children are unable to swivel 360-degrees.
- This jumper is made for lighter and younger infants due to the lightweight frame.
1. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo[amazon box=”B000LXQVA4″]
The Rainforest Jumperoo allows children to get their energy out while engaging in a number of rainforest-themed toys.
– Music, lights, and sounds hold an infant’s attention while bouncing.
– The frame can break down into a folded position for storage.
– Soft material located over the springs keep your baby from pinched fingers.
- A 360-degree pivoting seat gives your child the freedom to explore around them.
- The height of the Jumperoo can be adjusted out of three options.
- Assembly time is minimal, only taking about 10 minutes.
- Cleaning requires taking the Jumperoo apart.
- The opening for the legs can be somewhat small and rub against a child’s skin, depending on their size.
Choosing the best baby jumper for your little one requires for you to look at the durability, comfort, adjustability, and how easy it is to clean. All of the mentioned products keep those categories in mind.
If you have any thoughts or prior experiences concerning any of our list of the best baby jumpers, feel free to add them below. Or perhaps you have had good luck with a jumper that we missed?
Providing your child with the best baby jumper will keep them safe and happy while you get to have a free moment.
The Mom Crib editorial team takes care that past articles are up to date in terms of the best baby products. We scour Amazon to find the products that are missing from our reviews and replace them. We also edit our blogger’s articles and make sure that everything is nice and neat, as their amazing posts deserve! Stay in touch with us by following our social media accounts.