Only the best will do for your baby, especially when it comes to where they will sleep. A peaceful night’s sleep is important for your baby, and knowing that they’re safe and comfortable will help you sleep better as well. Some parents prefer a bed that can grow with their baby, while others like the idea of a co-sleeper. Regardless of what time or sleeping arrangements you have in mind for you little one, this list will help you choose one of the best baby cribs for your family.
1. DaVinci Alpha Mini Rocking Crib
- Three adjustable mattress positions, wheels included for mobility
- 1'' waterproof pad included (4" DaVinci mattress option sold separately for added cushioning)
- Made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and wood frame with CARB II compliant MDF board mattress support
Not only does this DaVinci crib have detachable wheels, it also has a space-saving design, and features a curved bottom where the legs would typically be. Due to the reduced width of this crib, measuring only 38.8 x 26 x 35.2 inches, when you leave the wheels in place you will be able to maneuver the crib through doorways. Now you can easily bring your sleeping baby with you from room to room, without the fear of waking them. If your baby struggles with falling sleep, simply detach the wheels and soothe your baby to sleep. Rock them back and forth right in their crib.
If you’re still unconvinced that this natural pine wood rocking crib isn’t one of the year’s best baby cribs, perhaps you’ll be convinced when you learn what a bargain it is.
|WHERE TO BUY|
2. Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail
- Rounded spindle mid-century modern design, versatile style for any nursery
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Toddler bed conversion kit included for easy transitions from crib to toddler bed to daybed as baby grow
Many parents choose to spend more money upfront, so they can save money in the long run. This crib is more of an investment than a purchase. The 3-in-1 convertible crib will grow with your child. It converts from a crib to a toddler bed to a daybed. The 54″ x 29.8″ x 35″ pine wood crib comes in several different finishes. This is one of the best baby cribs that will transition with your child as they grow.
|WHERE TO BUY|
3. StorkCraft Portofino 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: The Storkcraft Portofino Fixed Side Convertible Crib converts easily from crib to toddler bed/day...
- ADJUSTABLE MATTRESS HEIGHT: With adjustable mattress heights, the Storkcraft Portofino Convertible Crib will keep your...
- ONLY ONE YOU NEED: With an assortment of modern finishes, Storkcraft baby cribs coordinate with any nursery décor. A...
If you’re searching for a crib and changer combo, look no further. The StorkCraft is another convertible crib that grows with your child. It wins a spot in the line up for best baby cribs because it has an attached diaper changing table and drawers for your baby’s clothes, wipes, and diapers. It’s top rated in this category, loved by parents everywhere. This sturdy 71″ x 32.5″ will look great with any bedroom set, as it is offered in three different wood finishes.
This crib is a bit pricier than others.
|WHERE TO BUY|
4. Babybay Bedside Sleeper
For parents who like the idea of co-sleeping, check out Babybay’s bedside sleeper, made from antibacterial beech wood. You can pull the crib right up to your bedside. This means that when your baby cries in the middle of the night you won’t even have to get out of bed. This 37.5” L x 21.5” D x 38” T bedside sleeper will fit with any bed.
Having your baby in an extended sleeping unit takes away the worry that you will roll over on them in your sleep. This is one of the latest and greatest items you can find when searching for the best baby cribs around.
|WHERE TO BUY|
5. SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper
- Sleep with baby right by your side. Safe alternative to bed sharing
- 2-position adjustable incline (11 degrees and 30 degrees) safely elevates baby's head for easier breathing, better...
- Adjusts to bed height to bring baby to eye level; Side-to-side rocking allows parents to soothe baby without getting out...
Not only is the SwaddleMe sleeper one of the best baby cribs on the market, it is also one of the most unique. Due to the design of this slender unit, measuring 39.5″ L x 15.5″ W x 30″ H, you can pull it right up to your bedside. The sleeper is adjustable and can go from a height of 30 inches, up to 36 inches. You also have the option of leaving the sleeper at in incline, making it easier for your infant to breathe.
The SwaddleMe sleeper rocks back and forth, so you can rock your baby to sleep without having to leave the comfort of your own bed. Other features of the sleeper include a 2-speed vibration unit, a noise maker to lull baby to sleep, and a soft glowing night. Unlike other cribs, the bassinet is made of mesh and has a machine washable insert. Use it to cradle your baby in the most natural position.
|WHERE TO BUY|
When you are welcoming a newborn into the world, you certainly want to have the very best for them. Having a safe, comfortable place for your little one is essential. When filtering through the best of the best baby cribs, only you know the requirements and expectations you have of that product. Long gone are the days when your only option was to place your baby in a standard crib. Thankfully, we are now living in a world that is quick to acknowledge that no two people are alike, not even infants. Rest assured knowing that there is a crib out there that will be the perfect fit for the newest addition to your family.